BRAZILIAN WAX in toronto - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It is not wrong to say that all of us want hairless, smooth skin. If you think the same, Brazilian wax can be your companion.
Most of us are hairy and would like to remove hair from areas we usually leave bare. Moreover, people also go for full body wax as they want a crystal clear body. But moving to pubic hair; it’s quite difficult. The reason is that many people feel shy to have wax here, and some can’t tolerate the pain. So, they go with the bikini wax that removes hair along the creases of the bikini line. However, sometimes pubic hair comes down your thighs and peeps out from swimming dresses and other tight clothes, which causes embarrassment. If you have also faced this problem, no need to worry because from now on, Brazilian wax can save you from this embarrassment.
The Brazilian wax takes things one step forward by effectively removing all hair around your genital areas. The best part about this waxing method is that it gives a break to your hair growth for at least three to four weeks, and over time, its continuous usage decreases the hair growth.
As we have picked up a better option, here we discuss whom you should get this wax and who should not.
WHO SHOULD AVOID BRAZILIAN WAX?
While going for a Brazilian wax, there are some things that you should keep in mind.
- If you have diabetes, you should be careful because your immune system is weak; and there are higher chances that you might develop inflammation or infection.
- If you have sunburn, it is highly crucial to avoid waxing.
- If you are taking isotretinoin during this period, it is advised to avoid waxing; because waxing along with taking isotretinoin will leave permanent scars on your skin.
- If your skin is susceptible, adopt some other hair removal method because waxing on sensitive skin can cause itching, rashes, inflammation, or if you rub the inflamed region, there are chances you get an infection.
- Brazilian wax isn’t like walking in a beautiful garden. So, if your pain tolerance is not strong enough, avoid it.
- Lastly, if you have taken caffeine or you are drunk, don’t go for waxing because, in these situations, your skin is tight and waxing might leave scratches.
Having the complete information about the circumstances in which you avoid waxing, there are some other questions that clients often feel embarrassed to ask. However, these questions are necessary to them, which makes it difficult for them to decide whether or not they need Brazilian wax. Let’s have a look.
EMBARRASSING QUESTION REGARDING BRAZILIAN WAX:
We are going to discuss some of the most common questions that clients have in their minds.
- What does full Brazilian wax mean?
Full Brazilian wax means a complete hair removal around your genital area from your pubis region in the front to the irritating hair between your two butts in the back.
- Do I need to get full naked having Brazilian wax?
The answer is no. the wax technician indeed needs to expose your intimate areas, yet she only uncovers the region where she is going to wax while covering the other body parts.
- Can I get wax during my periods?
Yes, you can have wax during your periods, but it’s not ideal. The reason is that during the menstrual cycle you may be more sensitive, it can be challenging to be around your genitals due to continuous blood leakage, so it is better to plan around it. Otherwise, you can use a tampon or DivaCup. Another reason is that during your periods, your genitals are sensitive and sometimes painful too, so giving pain over pain to your body is not an easy task. That is why you should plan your wax appointment after your periods.
- What is the proper position to have Brazilian wax?
Initially, lay down on your back with your knees tilted and legs open and out, just like the butterfly position. However, your aesthetician can change your alignment according to hair location.
Brazilian wax is a great way to say goodbye to your pubic hair. There is a high demand for it these days, and it is very common. However, before booking your appointment in any salon, ensure that they use quality wax and follow all sanitary procedures. Come and get the best Brazilian wax experience with us. Book your appointment now.