- Services Women | Men | Membership
- Full Face (excluding brow) $30.00 | $40.00 | $29.75
- Full Face (including brow) $35.00 | $45.00 | $25.50
- Eyebrows (with shaping) $7.50 | $12.50 | $6.38
- Chin $5.00 | $10.00 | $4.25
- Upper Lip $5.00 | $10.00 | $4.25
- Nose $7.00 | $12.00 | $5.95
- Cheeks $8.00 | $13.00 | $6.80
- Neck $8.00 | $13.00 | $6.80
- Temples $10.00 | $15.00 | $8.50
- Hairline $15.00 | $20.00 | $12.75
- Sideburns $10.00 | $15.00 | $8.50
- Hands $8.00 | $13.00 | $6.80
- Full Arm $25.00 | $30.00 | $21.25
- Half Arm $15.00 | $20.00 | $12.75
- Underarm $15.00 | $20.00 | $12.75
Waxing your armpits is a great way to remove hair from the area. It is a bit more expensive than other methods, such as shaving, but it lasts longer and results in smoother skin.
- Shoulders $10.00 | $15.00 | $8.50
Waxing your shoulders is not as uncommon as you might think! Many Men and Women choose to wax their shoulders. The reason is because it leaves the skin looking and feeling smoother than if you were to shave. Plus, the results can last up to two weeks.
- Stomach $20.00 | $25.00 | $17
The amount of stomach waxing that needs to be done depends on the individual's body shape and hair growth patterns. However, most women start by waxing the area just above their bikini line, and then gradually work their way up if needed.
- Chest $20.00 | $25.00 | $17.00
A chest waxing treatment is a great way to remove unwanted hair from your chest. The therapist will first apply a hot wax to your chest, and then use a cloth strip to remove the wax and hair.The process can be a bit painful, but the end result is worth it. Your chest will be free of hair for weeks, and you won't have to worry about dealing with stubble or razor burn. Plus, it's a great way to feel more confident in your skin.
- Full Back $30.00 | $35.00 | $25.50
A full back waxing treatment involves the removal of all the hair from the back, from the top of the buttocks to just below the neck.
- Lower Back $15.00 | $20.00 | $12.75
A lower back waxing treatment is a great way to remove hair from the lower back. The therapist will heat the wax and then apply it to the skin. They will then use a cloth or paper strip to remove the hair.
- Services Women | Men | Membership
- Full Leg $40.00 | $45.00 | $34.00
A full leg wax treatment includes the removal of hair from the bottom of your feet to the top of your thighs. The esthetician will first clean your skin and then apply hot wax to the area you want hair removed. After a few seconds, she will quickly pull off the wax strip, taking the hairs with it. Most people find that a full leg wax leaves their skin feeling smoother and less hairy than before. It's also a great way to get rid of ingrown hairs and razor bumps.
- Half Leg $20.00 | $25.00 | $17.00
A half leg wax treatment includes the removal of all hair from the lower half of your leg. The wax is applied hot and then quickly removed, taking the hair with it.Most people find a half leg wax to be less painful than a full leg wax, and it usually takes less time to complete. It's also a more affordable option for those who don't want to remove all their hair at once.
- Between the Cheeks $10.00 | N/A | $8.50
Between the cheeks waxing is a treatment that removes hair from the area between your cheeks and your genitals. It's a popular choice for women who want to remove hair in this sensitive area but don't want a full Brazilian wax.
- Buttocks $20.00 | N/A | $17.00
A buttocks waxing treatment is a procedure that removes all the hair from the buttocks. It is a popular service at Radiance Medspa for women who want to achieve a smooth, hair-free appearance.
- Bikini Line $15.00 | N/A | $12.75
A bikini line waxing treatment is a great way to get rid of unwanted hair and feel confident in your swimsuit. If you are interested in undergoing a bikini line waxing treatment, be sure to schedule an appointment with a qualified Radiance therapist.
- French Bikini Line $20.00 | N/A | $17.00
A French bikini line waxing treatment is a more conservative version of the Brazilian bikini wax. It leaves a thin strip of hair (usually about 1/4 inch wide) running down the middle of the pubic area. This style is popular among our clients who want to look their best but don't want to bare everything.
- French Bikini Line Plus $25.00 | N/A | $21.25
- Brazilian $35.00 | N/A | $29.75
Brazilian waxing is a hair removal process that removes all of the hair from the genital area. It's considered to be more thorough than other hair removal methods, such as shaving or using creams, and it lasts longer.There are a few key benefits to getting a Brazilian wax: -It's more hygienic than other hair removal methods. -It lasts longer than other methods, so you don't have to worry about it growing back in between waxes. -It makes your genital area look neater and more groomed. -Some people find that it feels more comfortable than having pubic hair.
- Full Body $120.00 | N/A | $102.00
A full body waxing treatment includes hair removal from the entire body, including the face, underarms, legs, and bikini area. It is a more extensive treatment than a standard bikini wax or leg wax.The advantage of getting a full body wax is that it will leave your skin feeling smoother and looking younger for longer. It can also be a time-saving option if you don't have to shave as often.